The Tropy webinar for graduate students is coming up this Friday, October 9 at 11:00am EDT. We’ve had a lot of grad student interest in this session, and registration is now full. Here are some links to resources that will be discussed during the session:
- Tropy user manual: start by reading the user manual before you begin using Tropy
- Tropy forums: a good place to ask a question that’s not covered in the documentation (after you’ve fully read the documentation, of course!)
- Digital Public Library of America & Europeana: examples of content aggregators that will help you search for digital source material
- Zotero: a tool to collect and organize your secondary sources
- Subscribe to the Tropy newsletter for updates and resources
- Follow Tropy on Twitter
If you’re not able to attend the webinar live, don’t worry! The session will be recorded. Look out for the video, which will be posted on the Tropy YouTube channel in the coming days.